Pediatric surgery is a sub specialty of surgery involving the surgery of foetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Pediatric surgery ascended in the middle of the 20th century as the surgical care of Pediatrics Pediatric surgery is classified into sub categories like Pediatric Surgical Oncology, Pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, Pediatric neurosurgery, Pediatric urological surgery, Pediatric hepatological surgery, Pediatric orthopedic surgery, Pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, Pediatric vascular surgery and Pediatric oncological surgery.
· Pediatric Neurosurgery
· Advanced Techniques used in Pediatric Surgery
· Pediatric Surgical Urology
· Pre- operative and Post-operative care
· Pediatric Major and Minor surgeries
· Pediatric Anesthesia & surgical Pharmacology